A Little Bit of Heaven

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Black Canyon

When my youngest daughter, Jennica, and her children were here last Fall (I can't believe it's been almost a year ago!) We went to Black Canyon National Park. In one word: Spectacular!!!
Posted by by Deterlou at 2:00 PM
Labels: Black Canyon in the Fall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Home Is Where It All Begins with a Hint of Humor and Hunk of Love

My photo
by Deterlou
Heavensville, Idaho, United States
"At the temple the dust of distraction seems to settle out, the fog and the haze seem to lift, and we can 'see' things that we were not able to see before and find a way through our troubles that we had not previously known.~~~"About me... I love my family, out doors and anything creative. I'm married to my best friend, I am a mother to two girls, Lisa and Jennica, step mother to Peter's nine kids and grandma to 6. Jeff who is 14 is Peter's youngest so and he lives with us, and sweet 8 year old Catherine comes to visit us, but never enough! I love the ocean, and love the smell of rain and pine trees, sitting by a fire and laughing with those I love. I am a bit of a book worm...I love reading a good book on a cold day snuggled under the covers with my little dog curled up next to me. Now that is cozy!
View my complete profile

Followers

My Blog List

  • Jim's Stuff
    No darkness in Iceland
    7 years ago
  • Code Yellow Mom
    Don't Get Too Excited
    14 years ago
  • Miller Time (Keri)
    Danielle, My New Little 18 Year Old!!!!!
    15 years ago
  • April &Jared-Our Crazy Sweet Beautiful Life
    Montana with the Aitons!
    15 years ago
  • Deborski Family
    Went Private!!!!!
    16 years ago
  • Jennica and Family
    Moved
    16 years ago
  • The Trujillo's
  • Newbold Family
  • Lisa and Family (private)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • September (1)
  • ►  2010 (8)
    • December (4)
    • November (1)
    • June (1)
    • May (1)
    • February (1)
  • ►  2009 (25)
    • November (1)
    • September (2)
    • July (1)
    • May (4)
    • April (1)
    • March (4)
    • February (2)
    • January (10)
  • ▼  2008 (13)
    • December (2)
    • November (4)
    • September (7)

A Little Bit of Heaven

.

Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.