Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grandmas Little Sweet Hearts!

These are the grand babies... each one different and each one as precious and rare as a gem. I am grateful to have them in my life.
First there is Alyssa, she is Peters oldest daughter's little girl. She likes to dance and play dress up.Then there is Caleb and Reese, my daughter Jennica's two kids. Caleb is a very active little guy and full of hugs and smiles. Reese is a drama queen and melts your heart. Next is Dallin and JC, my daughter Lisa'a two boys. Dallin is wild like his hair! If there is a button he'll push it, something to climb he will climb it, if it has a handle he will open it! LOL
JC is so loving and gentle natured, I just could hug him and hug him and hug him! He is a lot like his mother.
I wish they weren't so far away. I love and miss them all very much.





2 comments:

Lisa said...

lol dallins hair is so funny there!

by Deterlou said...

Lisa...I know, don't you love it!?