I had a very nice Mothers Day, even thought I didn't get to see either of my two girls. We had Codi, Jeff and Catherine and then Peters mom and dad came over for Dinner. Codi and Peter did all the work. :) I got some wonderfully sweet cards from Codi, Jeff and Catherine. I got a fun package from my two girls... Gourmet Chocolate dipped strawberries and cookies. The strawberries were delicious, I shared them as part of our dessert... everyone love them! I got some pictures before they were consumed :) A new set of pots and pans and a Chinese Water coloring set. I also got a cute card from Lisa and will post it... pretty funny. But more important then the gifts, cards and delicious dinner, is just the fact that I am pretty darn blessed. Being a Mother is something I have always loved being. It can be hard sometimes, and heartbreaking on occasion. But I wouldn't trade it for anything. I want all my kids... new and not so new, to know how much I love and appreciate each thing they bring to my life. Laughs and lots of joy.
To Lisa, for the sunshine
To Jenn a gentle comfort
To Codi, laughs and friendship
To Jeff, the boy I never had, always wanted and lots of smiles
And Catherine, for letting me have someone to hold, rock and dress up!
And to Peters others kids that I don't get to see as much, but am glad to have as part of the addition to my life.
Love you all TONZ
1 comment:
You are blessed, and thank you dearly for your words of wisdom and empathy!
Post a Comment