Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer



It's been a very busy summer. Weekends have been jammed with trips and fun. We have gone camping and rock hounding with the kids. Lots of summer baseball games with Jeff... some losses but mostly wins. Nothing like base ball in the summer. I spent a weekend with a girl friend during her sons wedding reception and last week Peter and I took Jeff and Catherine to the Class of 79 reunion in Moab. No, I didn't graduate from there, but knew so many on them from grade school and Junior High. It was fun to reconnect. As much as I hated to leave Moab just before High School, I am blessed to have friends from East Carbon as well.
We will be taking my sweet mother-in-law up to the San Juan's this weekend and then the following weekend taking the kids on a fishing weekend to the Grand Mesa, anyone want to come along? LOL
Summer is winding down and my house is showing the lack of weekend cleaning. But hey, it will be there when the kids are back and school and play time is over. There are some lessons I have learned in life. As much as I love a clean home...it ain't everything!
Batters Up!!!

No comments: