Oh what a wonderful way to start out the new year. On January 2, 2010 Jennica gave birth to another beautiful baby girl. My new grand daughters name is Ava Maysen. She is so precious and a blessing. She came a little early, but fortunately I was able to get out to Vegas the day after she was born. I spent just short of two weeks with Jennica and her little family and how I hated to leave her. Bless her heart, she had a c-section and some complications from the block she received.
Caleb and Reese were excited. Jenn and Matt got home late and so the kids didn't see baby Ava till the next morning. Reese was a little surprised that baby Ava didn't belong to the hospital and with this knowledge came a mixture of awe and some desire to send her back! LOL
Caleb was very helpful and going on 5 soon, he was such a big boy and excited about a new baby sister. And his wit, oh my heck...forgive me Jenn, but I just HAVE to share this. Jennica was in her room using her electric breast pump. Caleb comes in and hears it making the pumping noise...swish click...swish click. And he says."Hey Mom, that thing is saying "Glenn Beck, Glenn Beck!" Oh too funny. Jenn, I think you may be watching a little too much Glenn Beck! LOL
Daddy Matt was a so helpful. How it warms my heart to see how loving he is with the kids. He even gave baby Ava her first bath at home. We did get a good laugh at the way he dipped her upside down and gave her a swirly to rinse the shampoo out of her hair!
And my sweet little Jenn. How I love her. It is Gods greatest blessing to see your children grow into wonderful loving adults and good parents. She is a trooper. This was a hard pregnancy for her. Long in so many ways, enduring pumps and shunts and so much sickness. And a slow healing process. But Jennica, I know Heavenly Father is proud of the good mommy you are and he and loves you. You are such a wonderful little mommy. You will be blessed as your children grow and you see those values you teach bare fruit. You and Lisa are the apple of my eye. I am grateful every day for the two of you and your beautiful children and the good men you have in your lives.
I love you so much and thank you for enriching my life by coming into our family.
May God bless you and your families. Love forever MOM
No comments:
Post a Comment